01/12/2009

NOVEMBRE - EXTINCTION





Découvrez la playlist Novembre 2009 avec Siouxsie and The Banshees
© Careenin



° Stop Talking - Vladislav Delay - Whistleblower

° Dance me to the end of love (live in london) - Leonard Cohen - Various positions


° Planes like vultures - Le loup - The Throne Of The Third Heaven Of The Nations' Millennium


° Is this the end - Zee Avi - Zee Avi


° This train - Wax Tailor (feat Voice & Ali Harter) - In the mood for life


° The Kepper - Bonobo (feat Andreya Triana) - The Keeper


° My heroics, part one - Absynthe Minded - New day


° In my dream - Kid Cudi - Man on the moon : the end of day


° Lost in the supermaket - The Clash - London calling


° Hong Kong garden - Siouxsie and the Banshees - The scream


° Under pressure (live at Wembley 86') - Queen - Hot space


° Ooh you hurt me so - Clare & The Reasons - Arrow


° Beecky "I'm a little airplane" - If I were a Richman - A tribute to Jonathan Richman


° River man - Nick Drake - Five leaves left


° Lorelei - Bastet - Bastet



Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire